Study Smart! Classes
Doorway to College Foundation’s Study Smart! class is for middle and high school students like you who want to learn powerful techniques to make studying effective, efficient, and - yes - even fun! These interactive, 2.5-hour sessions are held in person at middle and high schools across the United States - or online anytime!
You'll learn helpful tips on how to:
- Better understand your individual learning style - and what works best for you
- Minimize distractions while studying
- Set realistic and achievable goals to grow your confidence
- Get - and stay - organized
- Take efficient notes that will be helpful later
- Memorize effectively so that information stays with you
- Manage time and set boundaries on commitments
- Deal with feelings of anxiety when it comes to studying and test-taking
Recorded Study Smart! Class
The recorded Study Smart!™ class helps you learn and practice helpful study skills at your own pace and in the privacy of your own home or room - whenever you want.
For best results, you'll need a:
- Computer or tablet with a high-speed Internet connection
- Quiet location with few distractions
- Headset (extremely helpful, but optional)
- Pen or pencil
- Downloadable PDF of the Study Smart! study skills student booklet (provided with your purchase)
The recorded class is available to view any time - and as many times as you like - for one full year from the date of purchase.
Unlimited Access Recorded Study Smart! Classes for Your School
The recorded Study Smart!™ classes are made available for your school in a customized, unique web link that can be distributed to your students for whatever duration you choose. With this link, you can provide access to all students, who can learn at their own pace.